Background, Vision & Purpose
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
The BCCP is a dynamic organization whose vision is to be the recognized voice of the British business community in the Philippines, promoting members’ interests with government and business bodies in the Philippines and Britain, in collaboration with the British Embassy Manila, UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and other partners.
The BCCP strives to be an effective and efficient organization that delivers practical support to its members. We do this by:
- Providing networking opportunities through the business and social events that we organize;
- Facilitating business relationships within our membership base;
- Keeping members up to date with information and briefings on subjects relevant to their business development;
- Providing opportunities for members to promote their brand or business to the BCCP community and to other British Chambers of Commerce in the ASEAN region;
- Providing support through the International UK Business Network to assist UK businesses to enter the Philippine market;
- Facilitating connections to relevant British and Philippine organisations.