7 December – The British Chamber once again ends the year with the merriest celebration for its Members and friends – – the BCCP Christmas Party.
Held at Dusit Thani Manila, the BCCP Christmas Party was attended by more than 180 participants.
The Party started off with a photo booth session at the foyer where participants got magnetic photo memorabilias afterwards, courtesy of sponsor Santa Fe. Quorn also provided some early snacks while participants waited for the program to start. Early refreshments were also served: wines provided by Forth & Tay, beers by Heineken, gins by GSMI, and some whisky by Diageo.
The program was highlighted by a toast, a game, and numerous raffle prizes were given away, with the biggest prizes awarded last – 5 roundtrip tickets to Europe courtesy of Etihad Airways and BCCP. Congratulations to the following winners: Roger Bartholomew, Erik Nielsen and Hannah L’Heureux (Economy class), and Stephen Mehta and Craig Smith (Business class).
Participants went home with giveaways from PNB, Santos Knight Frank, Unilever, Jardine Distribution and Lazada Philippines. All participants will also receive a Banana Republic VIP card which gives includes a welcome voucher worth P1,000.
Find out if you are one of the lucky winners of more than 100 minor prizes! See list below.
- Contact the Events Team at 556-5232 loc 102 or 848 to schedule your pick up of your raffle prize.
- Raffle prizes may be picked up at the BCCP Office at 8F W Fifth Building, 5th avenue corner 32nd Street, BGC, Taguig.
- Prizes may be claimed only during office hours 8:00 to 12 NN and 1:00 to 5pm.
- Bring the other half of the raffle ticket as proof of your winnings.
- Kindly settle all outstanding balance prior to claiming of prizes.
- If you are unable to claim your prize, you may assign a representative. The representative has to bring a letter of authorization and a copy of your ID
- All prizes have to be claimed by December 20, 2017. Prizes unclaimed by said date shall be forfeited.